This section guides you in requesting changes to timesheets you already submitted, in the latest version of Wurk. Your request will be sent to your manager and approval chain for review and approval. Examples are shown for a typical Wurk employee on the desktop application. System behavior on the mobile application is very similar, so this guide can be used for either.
Working with timesheets gives a more detailed view of your time entry and is designed for the desktop application.
Menu items and on-screen options may vary depending on your configuration and Security Profile.
1. After logging into your company Wurk app, click the “hamburger menu” in the upper left corner to open the Main Menu.
2. Find the Timesheet you want to change and click the View/Edit icon.
3. From My Info, expand My Time>Timesheet>Historical Timesheets to see your submitted timesheets.
5. Then select the date and hours where you want to make the change. In the example below, the user is requesting to modify a punch-in.
You can only request changes to logged hours. If the date shows zero hours, you cannot request a change. This is because of how timesheets are reviewed and approved, shown here.
6. Make changes to the item. In the example below, the user is requesting a change a punch in.
7. Click SUBMIT CHANGES and then click OK on the confirmation. Your manager or supervisor will review the request and approve or reject it.
You can see your change requests under My Info>My Time>Timesheet>Change Requests.